My Photo
Name:
Location: Bisbee, AZ, United States

Friday, December 22, 2006

Who cares about that!

Clearly, who can state what must be stated?

Not many and certainly not those two!

Upcoming though in 4am Poetry Review and I will receive two hard copies.

Upcoming in Voices, two poems The Flood (a tsunami poem) and T'Bird at the Gila which is about a drunkard arriving to tell the mountains about himself via his own vomitus.

I couldn't be more pleased and perhaps it is such that those two submissions are my last. There is still another in the wings somewhere...all submitted prior to horrible behaviors elsewhere which predate the Israeli Summer Invasion by at least a "light year's worth" of recognizable human time which is evidenced only by our experience of it. Those will most likely be all that remains of my "adventure" in the world of poetry. The rest will be submitted only here and at indefinite interims and the entire body of work, to the Creator. I credit this projected silence to "redacted" who cannot find it within himself to shut his oral cavity long enough to engage his brain. It is fine however to see re-runs in the art of "recruitment" to the school of "redacted" and know that patterns in nature do exist and can be identified for what they are.

Allah Akbar and Allah Kareem for rescuing me from the so called rescuers.